Twin Blades Makes it Back to the Windows Phone MarketplaceJune 24, 2011 No Comments
Twin Blades is back on the WP7 Marketplace after a very long ‘time out’. Twin Blades was kicked off the marketplace early this year for having mature content. Depending on your region the game might not be available yet but everyone should have it on their marketplace in a few hours.
The whole Twin Blades fiasco also started up talks on how to create game ra
Twin Blades is a frantic shooter game set in a medieval era with unique manga-like graphics. Help the nun defeat evil with some heavy zombie-killing action across multiple environments, venture through the city market, the cemetery, a chapel in ruins and the city’s outskirts to purge the town of all its living-dead inhabitants.
Buy new skills and powers and upgrade them as you progress day after day. Manage carefully your energy by slicing zombies with your mighty scythe in order to use the destructive powers of your artillery!
The game features:
- 6 range weapons ranging from machinegun to explosive nukes.
- Upgradable skills for your character which can be bought and trained.
- An immersive storyline with epic boss encounters!
- Different kind of zombies behaviours, shake your device to get rid of grabbers!
- 10 exclusive new environments discoverable at different times of the day or night
Tags: Apps, Games, Marketplace, Mature Games, Twin Blades, Windows Phone, WP7 Marketplace, Xbox LiveApps, Games