E3: Closer Look at Top Gun For Windows Phone 7June 15, 2011 No Comments
So far we have featured 5 games that were announced at E3 for WP7
Now we take a closer look at Top Gun whichÂ looks to be a great addtions to Windows Phone 7.
Genre First-Person Shooter
Defend the skies in the most authentic first person jet shooter game on Windows Phone.Â Attempt to become one of the few to survive the Highway to the Danger Zone! Shoot down enemy jets, dodge incoming air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles, navigate dangerous environments and obliterate the enemy’s air power.
You are Maverick, now a trainer at the Top Gun Academy.Â A new, hostile threat has begun encroaching upon our Naval space, and it is up to you to fend off these unfriendly bogies in your hyper-sonic fighter jet.
- Strap Yourself In â€“ And scream through the skies in authentic Naval aircraft.
- Torch Your Enemy With Heavy Firepower â€“ Fire target-locking missiles or strafe enemy positions and aircraft with Vulcan cannons.
- Avoid The Danger Zone â€“ Incoming air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles as well as aerial- and ground-based obstacles create multiple “Danger Zones” that must be avoided.
- Progress Through 10 In-Depth Missions â€“ In a variety of environments, including oceans, deserts, canyons and city centers during the day or night.
- Earn Medals and Achievements â€“ While progressing through Story Mode and revisit previously completed missions in Instant Action Mode.
- Blast To The Beat â€“ Fly and battle to â€œDanger Zoneâ€ and other hard-hitting tracks.
- Customizable Handles â€“ Create any moniker: Maverick, Iceman, Goose, Merlin, etc.
Tags: Flying Shooter, paramount, Planes, Top Gun, Windows Phone, windows phone 7, WP7, Xbox Livem GamesNews