E3: Closer Look at Splinter Cell for WP7June 8, 2011 1 Comment
With all the great announcements at E3, Windows Phone 7 got alot of love too (even though it wasn’t on stage). One of the games announced to be coming soon to WP7 was Splinter Cell Conviction.
Let’s take a closer look at the game:
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Convictionâ„¢ HDÂ
Â Developer: GameloftÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Genre: Action & Adventure
Â Game Description:
The benchmark of action stealth games on console is available for the first time on W7 phones.
Â **Slide to play: â€œTom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction looks and plays great, and it’s rare that we see such a sophisticated stealth game on this platform.â€
Â Unleash the ferocious skills of renegade agent Sam Fisher.
Play as Sam Fisher, a highly skilled Special Forces operative and fight a corrupted secret agency to get your daughter back. Follow a trail of intrigue that leads from Iraq to a high-security building in Washington. Run, jump, fight, and shoot using a handgun, shotgun, AK47 and bazooka, or maintain stealth by improvising with nearby objects. You are now a renegade spy agent; you don’t follow any orders except for your own rules of engagement!
ASTONISHING ENVIRONMENTS AND GRAPHICSÂ
- Go through 11 levels set in 8 different locations from Malta to the White House.
- Discover an exclusive level on the banks of the Potomac River.
- Experience fully polished 3D graphics with an amazing depth of view.
ADVANCED STEALTH GAMEPLAY
- The Mark & Execute feature allows you to mark multiple targets then quickly eliminate them all at once.
- The Last Known Position indicates where your enemies think you are, allowing you to outflank and eliminate them.
- Get behind enemies without being noticed and kill them in one hit!
- Projected texts inform you of objectives and guide you through the level.
- Get Sam behind cover to hide and dodge enemy fire.
CONSTANT ACTION THROUGHOUT THE GAME
- Beat your opponents in stunning hand-to-hand combat and interrogate enemies to get crucial information.
- Experience a frantic rail-shooting sequence on a speeding boat.
- Use a wide range of weapons and gadgets to get rid of your enemies. Pistols, sonar goggles and camera grenades are at your disposal!
ÂTags: E#, Splinter Cell Conviction, Windows Phone, windows phone 7, WP7, WP7 Games, Xbox LiveApps, Games