MyThings Lite Task Manager Hits WP7May 23, 2011 No Comments
We reviewed MyThings a few days ago and we gave the app a pretty good score. Now the developer has released a free light version of the application for Windows Phone 7. The main differences that I see areÂ - no live tiles nor notifications on this light version. Also, your are limited to 5 tasks at a time. This is a really good way to try this very great task manager app out without shelling any cash.
One of the most useful app on Windows Phone is now available as a lite and limited version!
Simplify your everyday life with MyThings (lite) for Windows Phone 7. The simplest and must have to-do-list application on Windows Phone 7 has been developed to help you store, remember, share, localize and do your personal and professional tasks easily and with pleasure. Get MyThings lite for FREE, use it and you will understand how MyThings will help you save time in your everyday life!
MyThings LITE â€“ Main features :
- Add task/meetings schedule
- Fully supporting offline & online modes. No need to have an internet connection to access your tasks and info while moving
- Possibility to add time to tasks
- Delays are displayed along with tasks info
- Need to create a MyThings account to backup your tasks online and register the app.
- Full user account management included in the app.
- Task synchronization/backup on the Cloud to get them back if you lose them!
- Possibility to add tasks without date.
- Possibility to do search among existing tasks
- Possibility to do a quick task add (one click to add a task)
- Full task management per project or category
- Map associated to a specific task with address and your location
- SMS & Email task sharing
You may also get MyThings (v3.0) including more advanced features, live tiles and notifications. Also MyThings (lite) is limited to 5 tasks that you can have at the same time within the app.
MyThings is already used by thausands users worldwide. We do appreciate your feedbacks : firstname.lastname@example.org, also donâ€™t hesitate to review the app!
People that already own MyThings will probably notice big changes. Hope you will enjoy the brand new user
experience. MyThings is already used by thousands users and was elected App of the Day by Microsoft France. I
appreciate your feedback: email@example.com, also donâ€™t hesitate to review the app! Sebastien.