Mango App: Network Dashboard Updated Yet AgainNovember 10, 2011 No Comments
Aside from a few bug fixes, Network Dashboard has been updated yet again to add more features. New live tile styles have been added and a few more setting options as well.
- NEW: Added new language support. This release contains English, French, Italian and Spanish. You will need to launch Network Dashboard to make any pinned tiles update their language.
- NEW: Added a new Live Tile style called “Text” … it is a scaled down live tile with the status in the upper right corner in text.
- NEW: Added an “Other Tiles” settings option to give users the ability to change the Bluetooth and Airplane Mode tile styles.
- NEW: Added a toggle to the live tiles pivot item in the settings screen to allow users to configure whether the background sync task runs or not.
- FIXED: If the background agent was disabled Network Dashboard would not start properly.
- FIXED: Network Dashboard was not properly reading in the current setting of Live Tile style, so if the user accessed the setting screen it would not show the current setting properly.
You can get it free on the Windows Phone marketplace
Network Dashboard provides a quick, at a glance view into the network status on your Windows Phone. Tap on a tile and you can quickly change the settings. Tap and hold a tile and you can pin it to the Start menu for quick and easy access!