Mango Apps: Square Off Gets UpdatedOctober 28, 2011 No Comments
Recently Gnomic Studios made a free version of their hit game Square Off . They also updated the original with a few new features.
- Online highscores and ladders!
- A number of stability / bug fixes
- Variable speed movement control
- German language support
- Smaller download size for new users (< 20Mb)
- New free ad-supported version (there will be a paid and ad supported version on the marketplace)
Just this morning though, their Mango version just went live. Haven’t really seen anything but fast app switching but that should really come in handy while your fighting off the aliens.
The best part of this game? It is extremely addictive! You can literally lose yourself in the game. Something that not many mobile games have ever made me feel. I really encourage all of you to try this game as it is one of the best games out there in the marketplace right now including Xbox Live games. - READ OUR WHOLE REVIEW
Blast, dodge and disintegrate your alien enemies in a desperate bid to save humanity. Wield shotguns, bombs and missiles in an insane survival frenzy. Features beautiful sound and 2.5D graphics, hordes of vicious aliens and absolutely loads of addictive fun.
Xbox Live Indie Games version of Square Off also available:
- Placed in the Dream.Build.Play Top 20
- Reviewed by Abstract360.com â€œGnomic Studios has set the bar very highâ€ (9/10)
- Reviewed by TIGSource.com â€œâ€¦delicious art style. Clearly inspired by The Behemothâ€™s gamesâ€