Square Off Getting Update and Free Version Later TodayOctober 21, 2011 No Comments
One of my favorite games on Windows Phone is the Xbox Live Indie Game â€˜Square Offâ€™. I am happy to announce that Gnomic Studios, the developers of Square of has gotten the green light from Microsoft on their 2 Square Off submissions. One being an update with a few bug fixes and a few new features, the other is a FREE version of this incredible game. Gnomic Studios will officially give you no reason whatsoever to not download this game.
New V1.3 Features
- Online highscores and ladders!
- A number of stability / bug fixes
- Variable speed movement control
- German language support
- Smaller download size for new users (< 20Mb)
- New free ad-supported version (there will be a paid and ad supported version on the marketplace)
I’ll let everyone now as soon as the update and the free version are available.
Gnomic Studios has also let us know that they are working on a Mango update that will hopefully be released shortly.
The best part of this game? It is extremely addictive! You can literally lose yourself in the game. Something that not many mobile games have ever made me feel. I really encourage all of you to try this game as it is one of the best games out there in the marketplace right now including Xbox Live games. - READ OUR WHOLE REVIEW
Blast, dodge and disintegrate your alien enemies in a desperate bid to save humanity. Wield shotguns, bombs and missiles in an insane survival frenzy. Features beautiful sound and 2.5D graphics, hordes of vicious aliens and absolutely loads of addictive fun.
Xbox Live Indie Games version of Square Off also available:
- Placed in the Dream.Build.Play Top 20
- Reviewed by Abstract360.com â€œGnomic Studios has set the bar very highâ€ (9/10)
- Reviewed by TIGSource.com â€œâ€¦delicious art style. Clearly inspired by The Behemothâ€™s gamesâ€