iFishing Comes to Windows PhoneSeptember 30, 2011 No Comments
The very popular iPhone game by the name of iFishing has hit the Windows Phone Marketplace. The game itself is a very realistic fishing experience and it touts itself more as an emulator than an actual game. Even if you aren’t a big fishing fan, its pretty cool to run this on your Windows Phone device. It really does look realistic and might tempt you to go out there and do the real thing.
The game goes for $3 / trial available
Welcome to iFishing, the mobile fishing simulator by Rocking Pocket Games. This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games… it’s a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
- 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the phone’s accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes
- See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
Tags: Fish, Fishing, Games, iFishing, iPhone, Windows PhoneApps, Games