Fuse: News (RSS) Reader Gets Updated to V1.1 (Mango Version Next)September 21, 2011 1 Comment
The Fuse app (News (RSS) Reader) has just received one serious update. Now it includes an in-app youtube player among other things. Fuse made a huge splash in the marketplace when it came out not too long ago. These new features including their Mango app soon will guarantee it stays successful.
Check out the changelog below:
- better performance
- in-app youtube player
- lock rotation features
- mango version with live tile, multi tile, fast-resume and background agent
Fuse is a rich newsreader designed exclusively for your Windows Phone
Browse all your favorites feeds in a beautifully designed app. Featuring 3 unique and attractive themes and lightning-fast performance, Fuse will be your ideal and indispensable companion for your windows phone
Fuse has been awarded at â€˜wp7compâ€™ competition for its design and performance
The application can be used without Google Reader account
- Add your rss feeds but also youtube channels
- Google Reader integration
- Group your feeds in categories
- share articles with your friends on twitter, facebook or using QR-Code
- send to instapaper and read it later.
- search new feeds and youtube channel to import them
- unified feeds : add your google reader feeds from a category as an unique feeds !
- easily manage and sort your feeds
- multiple viewing options: preview, full and mobilized (optimized for phones)
- full landscape support (except Ipsum)
Fuse allows you to use the app even when there is no internet connection. All data and images are stored by the application so you can download feeds online and use those later when you are offline.
Three Applications In One
Fuse has three unique themes for three different user experiences.
- Ribbon : displays your feeds in the form of ribbons, for direct access to information
- Ipsum : a clear and clean theme based on typography, use gestures to manipulate news
- Square : a dynamic and unique theme. Retrieve your news on the move with an unique and visual experience
Google Reader integration
If you have a Google Reader account, you can easily import your favorite feeds. You can also import your directories in two ways:
- as a directory automatically updated
- an unified feeds consolidating all items into an unique feed.
The trial version is fully functional and gives you access to all features of Fuse except that sometimes settings is removed.