Tasks by Telerik Gets Mango UpdateAugust 30, 2011 No Comments
One of my favorite task managements apps received its Mango update recently. Tasks by Telerik has been updated to Version 1.2 and brings a few goodies to the table.
Version 1.2Â — available on Mango phones only
- LiveTiles Support!
Live Tiles for Task, Category and Project
- New option to show overdue tasks in panorama
- Orientation Lock
- Other minor features and fixes based on the feedback.
If you haven’t tried Tasks by Telerik yet – download it now
It’s really good and really freeÂ
Put an end to the chaos in your personal affairs with the Tasks app. It will become your best friend for planning, organizing and monitoring the progress of all your projects.
Planned to come are features such as notifications and sync with other existing task management solutions. Let us know what youâ€™d like to see in Tasks and weâ€™ll plan accordingly. (We are looking for your feedback to create the next version).
Hereâ€™s what Tasks does for you:
- Landscape/Portrait Orientation support
- Light and Dark theme support
- Multiple languages â€“ English, French, Italian and German Spanish coming soon)
- Create tasks, projects
- Create custom category
- Tasks parameters
- Assign to project and category
- Due date
- Task recurrence: Every day, Weekday, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
- Use Email and Phone from contacts
- Insert URL
- Attach photo to task
- Attach voice memo
- Share tasks by email
- Clear and familiar Metro motion interface
- Application settings allow custom functionality adjustments
- Notifications and reminders
- Tile update
- Attach Location info
Tags: Free Apps, Mango, Project Manager, tasks, Tasks by Telerik, Windows Phone, WP7Apps