How to Fix MMS Settings on Dell Venue ProAugust 20, 2011 4 Comments
If you have been unable to send or receive MMS messages on your Dell Venue Pro on the AT&T network then I am sure you must be very frustrated. Luckily a solution seems to have been discovered.
- As with any tweaks to your phone, there are risks so attempt this at your own risk.
- From your Dell Venue Pro, bring up the dial pad and enter ##634# to bring up the diagnostic screen.
- Tap on MMS Settings.
- Scroll to the MMS Settings section.
- The settings should be Name: ATT MMS (all caps), APN: wap.cingular, MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com, MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com, MMS Port: 80, Username: (leave blank), Password: (leave blank).
- Scroll up to the Auth Type, tap CHAP, and then Apply.
You should receive a ” Success, Setting is Done!” message. Hit OK then press the Home button and it should be done. Some people have had to restart their phone in order for the changes to take effect.