Who’s Near Me Reaches 325,000 Users: Updates App and Website in CelebrationAugust 6, 2011 No Comments
Who’s Near Me has been a staple on Windows Phone ever since WP7 launched late last year. Now SynergeTech Solutions is proud to announce that they have reached 325,000 Users which is a huge accomplishment. To celebrate in their huge victory they have updated their Who’s Near Me app on Windows Phone and also updated their website where you can also login and join the conversation.
New in version 1.11:
- Improved Local News Feed Notifications
- Improved Messaging Performance
- “Is Typing” indication in conversations
- Report inappropriate Local News posts
- Improved “People” hub making it easier to find nearby people
- Many other bug fixes and enhancements
The app is completely free on the marketplace right now.
Join the over 325,000 users who are using Who’s Near Me (WNM) and start meeting new people nearby!
- Free Text & Picture Messaging
- Browse or search user profiles
- Join a group chat lounge
- Read the Local News Feed and see what people nearby have to say; or post a message yourself.
WNM allows you to chat with strangers around you in real-time. You can chat privately one-on-one or with multiple people at once in a public chat lounge. View and search user profiles and photos to find someone near you for friendship, romance, networking, or just for fun. Who’s Near Me is accessible from all major Smartphone devices, as well as from any web browser at www.whosnearme.net.
*** Who’s Near Me was recently awarded 2nd place in Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 App Challenge Contest! ***
Tags: App, Communication, conversation, Find People, Free Texting, Picture Messaging, SynergeTech Solutions, update, Whos Near MeApps