Fight Game Rivals: Coming to Windows Phone Via Xbox Live (Exclusive)July 22, 2011 1 Comment
Fight Game Rivals is a game coming to Windows Phone 7 via Xbox Live. It is a turn based fighting game that was built with mobile in mind. It was shown off on the E3 floor. The game will be available this fall and so far it is looking really good. Just take a look at the video and images below. I can’t wait to get my hands on Fight Game: Rivals when t becomes available.
- Prove yourself in underground fighting tournaments all over the world to earn the chance to go toe to toe with world-famous martial art champions like Alistair Overeem and Sem Schilt!
- Striking visuals with highly detailed environments and characters
- Unlock a large variety of unique moves, skills and abilities with detailed animations throughout your fighting career
- Genre-bending ‘strategy, turn-based, fighting game’, optimized for mobile devices and touch screen operated game-play
- Earn 20 unique Xbox LIVE Achievements
With Fight Game: Rivals; here is your chance to become the king of kings amongst tournament fighters around the world!
Fight the opposition on distinct locations in Europe, Asia and America and unlock a wide variety of devastating attacks and skills.
Grow ever stronger, prove yourself in fighting tournaments all over the world and get ready to face the elite of combat sports, world-famous martial arts champions Sem Schilt and Alistair Overeem, and become the new champion!
Fight Game: Rivals is genre-bending ‘strategy, turn-based, fighting game’.In Fight Game: Rivals, players try to become the best underground fighter in the world.
By unlocking new skills throughout many different fighting styles and winning tournaments around the world, players can earn the chance to fight world famous fighters Sem Schilt and Alistair Overeem!
More game art:
Source: Fight Game Rivals
Thanks Matt B for the TIP!!!