Chickens Can Dream Updated to V1.5 (update)May 7, 2011 No Comments
The free fun game, Chickens can Dream has just received update V1.5 which brings a bunch of new features and a few more bug fixes. We wrote about this update late march and we are so glad it is finally here.
New in Version 1.5
- New collectibles: Lantern â€“ Can you see in the dark?
- New collectibles: Slow Down – Because sometimes life is just too fast
- New Obstacle: Jump pad
- 8 New facts to check
- New Touch Based input method. Enable it in the options screen
- Even more pesky bugs fixed
- Improved difficulty curve
Update: Amused Sloth has shared some numbers and screenshots of the update with us
- Over 80.000 players have played the game so far
- Over 1.614.353 chickens were â€˜studiedâ€™ over the world
- On average, each player studied 28.2 chickens
- There is one player that tested a total of 2098
- The longest play session was 2 hours and 36 minutes
- The obstacles that were the most deadly are:
- Barrier â€“ 539394 deaths
- Fan â€“ 444941 deaths
- Saw-on-a-rail â€“ 206539 deaths
If you haven’t played this awesome totally free game, you can download it in the marketplace right now (updated and all)
The Mystic Rooster can see the grim future of the chicken race.
And in that future, YOU are the scientist!
Gently guide the chickens through a pit of obstacles and dangers, either to avoid them, or to see how effective they
are. Try to keep the chicken alive as long as possible, or try to see in how many ways you can terminate it.
Check facts on the facts-list to show how good of a scientist you are!