Official Yellow Pages App Available In MarketplaceApril 28, 2011 No Comments
AT&T Interactive has published an official Yellow Pages App. It is pretty nice and it makes really good use of the Metro UI. It is obviously available in the marketplace for a grand total of zero dollars. It has a bunch of features, even gives you local coupons.
App Info: Need a cup of coffee, want to find a good pizza place in town? Like to read reviews before choosing a restaurant? The YP app is your easy-to-use guide for local info near you. Search. Find. And Save Local!
- Â Search 18MM+ businesses quickly by typing or browsing popular categories including restaurants, bars, hotels, mechanics, dentists, and even AT&TÂ® Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Find businesses faster with predictive text, and quick links to top categories.
- Location detection pinpoints where you are to automatically deliver nearby search results.
- Get the scoop from other locals. Access comprehensive business listings including ratings, reviews, business details, open hours, videos or click to the website.
- Browse through great money-saving local deals and redeem directly from your phone*
Personalize & Share
- Share businesses you find with friends via text, email, Facebook or Twitter.
Some restrictions may apply. Please call first to confirm the business will accept this coupon. Not all businesses accept mobile coupons.Tags: Apps, AT&T Interactive, Free Apps, WP7, Yellow Pages, YPApps