Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon Now Out For Windows/Windows PhoneJuly 18, 2014 No Comments
Now available for Windows and Windows Phone just in time for the sure to be summer blockbuster Guardians Of The Galaxy, is the mobile game Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon! Join Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax in an all-new mobile game. Jump into battle to help the Guardians recover the five pieces of The Universal Weapon before it falls into the hands of the villainous Ronan the Accuser! Check out the awesome trailer below:
Join Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax in an all-new adventure– Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon! Jump into battle to help the Guardians recover the five pieces of The Universal Weapon before it falls into the hands of the villainous Ronan the Accuser!
- No In-App Purchases and no Internet connection required to play!
- Unlock, upgrade and control 25 characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.
- Travel the Galaxy and battle through more than 60 levels of real-time, gesture-based combat in Story Mode.
- Story and Arena Modes! Progress through the story and defeat villains in Story Mode then switch up your GOTG team and recruit additional heroes and villains for survival in Arena Mode.
- Customize your team with the Guardians and their Allies. Recruit heroes, level up their skills, and then outfit them for battle using unique item buffs and the mysterious Iso-8.
- Unlock combo moves and unleash crushing attacks from powerful pairs like Rocket and Groot or Drax and Gamora!
- Go head to head with a roster of Guardian of the Galaxy villains like Korath, Nebula, and Ronan!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish
Buy it Now and Download For the small price of 4.99 on Windows Phone :
Buy For 7.99 on Windows!
Source: Windows Phone