Popular RTS Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Coming In June To WindowsMay 31, 2014 No Comments
Coming soon to Windows via Steam is the hit classic Rise of Nations! The game is the epic real the real-time strategy game that spans all history! Check it out below:
Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy game that spans all history.
Start with a single city in the Ancient Age; gather resources; build an infrastructure; research technologies; construct Wonders of the World such as the Pyramids and the Eiffel Tower; and expand your military might across the world, conquering hostile nations with bombers, battleships, and tanks—all over your lunch hour!
In Rise of Nations there are:
- 18 Nations—each with special abilities and unique military units.
- Over a hundred military units operating on the ground, sea, and air— from Hoplites to Frigates to Helicopters.
- Over two dozen buildings with upgrades and technologies that will take your nation from a small City to an Information Age society.
- 14 Wonders of the World—the Terra Cotta Army, the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower. Each gives your nation special bonuses.
- More than a dozen map types, ranging from the Amazon Rainforest to the Himalayas to the Nile Delta.
- Conquer the World campaign—a linked series of dozens of scenarios.
This RTS will not be launching via Windows Store, but through Steam unfortunately but nonetheless it is a strategy game that needs to played! The game is coming next month so stay tuned!