New Xbox One SmartGlass Public Beta Available For Windows Phone (FREE)April 5, 2014 No Comments
Now available is a Public Beta of the Xbox One SmartGlass that provides an early peek at new capabilities. Check it out below and use the feedback button in the app to let Microsoft know what you think.
- OneGuide support built into SmartGlass
- View what’s on TV without interrupting what you’re doing on your Xbox One
- Change TV channels on your Xbox One through OneGuide on SmartGlass
- Find and favorite TV Channels
- TV Universal Remote Control to control your Cable Box and TV
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
Scenarios to Try:
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.
Download it today!
Source: Windows Phone Store