Trial Xtreme 3, An Incredibly Popular Unity 3D Physics-Based Motorcycle Obstacle Racer, Now Available For Windows Phone 8 (FREE)January 11, 2014 No Comments
Now available on Windows Phone 8 for the first time is the popular trial motorcycle physics franchise by DeeMedya , Trial Xtreme 3! Not to be confused with the very similar Ubisofts Trials series for Xbox 360 and the like, in Trial Xtreme 3 players must manipulate the rider and motorcycle to traverse obstacles and objects found throughout each level. With over 50 Million downloads on Android and iOS, and leading the games charts in hundreds of countries, Trial Xtreme series is BACK and it’s going to set the bar even higher! The objective is to complete the course as fast as possible and with as few crashes. Sound easy? Oh buddy, do you have NO idea! Check out the trailer and head past the break to download!
Trial Xtreme 3, will take your breath away with its new innovations and amazing features. Tackle 112 completely original courses, fighting your friends for the race, win while carefully controlling your bike to ensure that you don’t fall victim to one of the many hundreds of mines, water pipes, or wrecked cars that are standing in your way.
- New, advanced physics engine which revolutionizes gameplay
- 32 free levels out of a total of 112 (!) levels across 6 worlds and hundreds of new obstacles
- Play alone or head to head
- Different high score table for every level
- Customize your bike and rider
- Play with phone’s accelerometer or buttons
- High resolution graphics for both phones and tablets
Download the awesome title FREE below today!
Source: Windows Phone Store