Fitbit Officially Working On An App For Windows PhoneDecember 28, 2013 No Comments
As Fitbit is one of the most sought after health and fitness apps, a new LinkedIn post reveals that the guys at Fitbit are currently looking to employee a Product Manger to oversee the development of an official Windows Phone app. For those who don’t know, there is also currently an app available for Windows 8 here. Take a look at the Windows Phone 8 manger posting below:
The Fitbit family of products motivate you to stay active, live better, and reach your goals. This app enables you to view graphs of your activity levels, sleep and weight and gives you a clear picture of your health and fitness trends.
They highlight the main points that include the following:
- Manage the development and launch of the Fitbit app for Windows Phone.
- Manage the ongoing development of the Windows 8 app, currently available on the Windows Store.
- Define, prioritize, and scope user-facing features.
- Work closely with design in crafting simple, elegant, impactful experiences.
- Collaborate with various teams / groups to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life.
Although the project appears to be in the early stages, Windows Phone users with a Fitbit can rest assured knowing the app will come soon eventually.