Nokia Motion Monitor Beta Now Available for Lumia 1520 DevicesDecember 12, 2013 No Comments
Nokia has pushed out a ‘fitbit’ like physical tracker app on the Windows Phone Store. The app is in Beta and is called ‘Nokia Motion Monitor’. The new app is only available on the Lumia 1520.
- App follows your physical activity (step count and intensity of the activity) – continuously in the background
- You can see your activity on a timeline: daily view, week view, month view
- You can get most important data also to your Glance screen, lock screen and on a live tile
- App will provide you insights. Insights will contain short highlights comparing your motions against your historical behavior
- All this comes with low battery consumption
Free to Download
Nokia Motion Monitor Beta tracks your physical activity – both steps and other motions – and shows just how much you really move.
The Timeline is where your daily activity is recorded. Here you can see when you were moving, how intense the activity was and your total step count. The Events view gives you insights into your motion and summaries of your day, while the Week and Month views will help you discover if there are any patterns to your movement. The more you keep your phone with you, the better the data will be.
The app uses your phone’s highly sensitive motion sensors to record activity, consuming very little battery power.
Nokia Motion Monitor Beta – see your daily activity in a different way.Tags: Lumia 1520Apps