Gameloft’s Despicable Me: Minion Rush Out Now For All To Enjoy On Windows Phone 8! (FREE)December 10, 2013 No Comments
Now available for free on Windows Phone 8 is the wildly Gameloft title Despicable Me: Minion Rush, based off the hit film Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2! Sadly, the game like the recently released Asphalt 8: Asphalt does not apparently have Xbox achievement support. Check out the trailer below:
Gru’s loyal yellow gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru!
ALL THE HEART AND HUMOR OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations, which are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, and El Macho’s Lair!
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector and an all-new villain exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation, voiceovers, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, and send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
Download It Free Below:
Source: Windows Phone Store