EA’s “The Sims FreePlay” Gets Holiday UpdateDecember 9, 2013 No Comments
EA’s The Sims FreePlay has been updated to include holiday items and side missions.
Grab your Turkey Hats and put up the Christmas stockings, the Holiday Season has arrived! Santa is in Sim Town and looking for his missing elves. Help bring back the Christmas Spirit and be rewarded with a PET REINDEER! Also look out for new holiday décor, New Year’s Eve celebrations and more!
THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 31 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
- Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
- Let your Sims get married, make babies, and then watch them grow into toddlers and pre-teens
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims!)
- …and most of all, play for FREE!
Free to Play
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!Tags: The Sims, The Sims FreePlayGames