Mint Out of Beta – Now Available for Windows Phone and Windows 8December 4, 2013 No Comments
Mint is out of Beta and officially now on the Windows Phone and Windows Store to download for free.
The Mint apps empower users to:
- Monitor accounts anytime, anywhere. Up-to-date account information is easily accessed on Windows Phones, tablets, laptops and PCs.
- Track spending. Transactions are automatically categorized to simplify money management, giving users the ability to organize their finances and create customized budgets.
- Find ways to save. Mint suggests easy-to-follow steps to save more money based on users’ spending.
- Enter or edit pending transactions. Add transactions at the time of purchase and instantly see available bank and credit balances.
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
- See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
- Get live updates for your accounts right on your Start screen (Windows-exclusive feature!)
- Save time with automatically categorized transactions.
- Track your budget.
- Track your cash spending
- Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED.
- Download the free app.
- Securely connect your accounts.
- Mint automatically organizes everything and creates a budget for you based on your actual spending.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Your app is passcode protected. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply log-on to your Mint.com account and deactivate device access from your profile page with one easy click.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB, MOBILE AND TABLET
Always have access to your account from your mobile, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest information at your fingertips
The apps were just published and might take awhile to be seen on the Windows Phone Store but that is the link below.
Free to Download
Everything you love about Mint is maximized to give you the big picture view and dollars-and-cent details of your money right on your Windows Phone.