Popular Gameloft Title “Dungeon Hunter 4″ Now Available Xboxless On Windows 8 (FREE)November 29, 2013 No Comments
Now available for free on Windows 8 and soon to be available on Windows Phone 8 is the wildly popular 4th instalment of Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter RPG series, Dungeon Hunter 4! Sadly, the game like the recently released Asphalt 8: Asphalt does not apparently have Xbox achievement support. Again, we will investigate why, but in the mean time venture forth into the most immersive, action-packed, and accomplished hack ‘n’ slash action RPG today! Check out the trailer below:
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
***** REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLING
- Progress through an EPIC STORYLINE & stunning environments
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
***** EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 Character Classes with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Unveil the mysteries surrounding your warrior
***** GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Enter Co-op arenas for highly intense fights
- Show off your battle skills in the PvP modes!
- Rediscover the thrill of dungeon crawling!
- Slash hundreds of enemies, defeat massive bosses & loot countless items.
- Progress through an epic storyline & stunning environments.
- Choose from 4 Character Classes with unique combat styles.
- Experience a true RPG: upgrade your skills, customize your gear and craft deadly weapons.
- Enter the Co-op and PvP modes for intense multiplayer action!
DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS 8/ RT FREE BELOW:
Source: Windows Store
Tags: Gameloft, hunter, Multiplayer, no xbox, RPGAbout, Apps, Featured, Games, News