Sesame Street Touch & Learn TV From Microsoft Studio’s Now Available For Windows 8November 27, 2013 No Comments
Most remember Microsoft venture into the interactive TV space with the release of Sesame Street: Kinect TV, an interactive Sesame Street experience for the Xbox 360. Now with Sesame Street Touch and Learn TV, children are invited to experience the world of Sesame Street alongside their favorite characters such as Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster and Elmo like never before, letting you share in the experience through touchscreen interactions with characters of Sesame Street. Below is the trailer for the Kinect TV version of the game, which sports more or less the same type of gameplay for the little ones. Check it out:
Sesame Street Touch and Learn TV features eight 20 minute Episodes of Interactive Sesame Street content based on the award winning Kinect Sesame Street TV game for Xbox 360. The first 4 episodes are included in your app download, each additional episode is sold separately within the app. Each individual episode purchased can be streamed or downloaded for offline play on Windows 8 touch screen.
Let your child’s imagination run wild as you throw coconuts with Grover, draw shapes with Abby or learn letters with Cookie Monster.
- Based on the award winning Kinect Sesame Street TV product
- Play with some of your favorite characters on Sesame Street
- Includes episodes from Kinect Sesame Street TV, plus new content created exclusively for Windows 8
- Episodes can be streamed while on-line or downloaded for off-line play
- Learn while you throw the ball with Elmo
- Have fun learning and tracing shapes with Abby Cadabby and her Dog friends
- Count and throw pineapples with Grover Knover and launch him out of a canon over starfish
- Learn Letters and Letter Sounds with Cookie Monster
Download and Buy this title for $6.99 below:
Source: Windows Store
Tags: learn, Sesame Street, TouchAbout, Apps, Games, News, Windows 8