Xbox one: Machinima App Launch Titles and Achievements RevelaedNovember 18, 2013 No Comments
Xbox’s Major Nelson today revealed all the titles the Machinima app would support at launch. Also, her revealed some of the achievements you can earn via the app.
Today, we are announcing the official list of titles that will be available at launch. Machinima will create 30 custom Machinima Wingman videos for each game title that will automatically populate in the Snap window after saying “Xbox, Snap Machinima.”
At launch, you can find exclusive videos for:
- “Dead Rising 3”
- “Battlefield 4”
- “Ryse: Son of Rome”
- “Call of Duty: Ghosts”
These custom videos will offer gamers the ability to access tips and tricks while they play. No more leaving your game to improve your game! Don’t worry, Machinima tells me that “Xbox, Snap Machinima” will surface videos already available on Machinima for any game you play. They also tell me that many more exclusive videos for additional titles will be added in the coming months, so stay tuned.
Machinima achievements include:
- TV Rots Your Brain: Watch 1,000 videos
- License and Registration: Simply download the Machinima App.
- n00b: Watch a video on the Machinima App.
- Thanks for the Sub: Subscribe to a show, game or partner on the Machinima App.
- Addict: Launch the Machinima App 10 times within 30 days.
- Night Owl: Launch the Machinima App between 1 and 4 a.m. local time.
- You Can Be My Wingman Anytime: Watch 30 Machinima Wingman videos.
- You Can Be Mine: Watch 150 Machinima Wingman videos.
- TV Rots Your Brain: Watch 1,000 videos on the Machinima App.
- Oversharer: Share 10 videos on Facebook via the Machinima App.
- And one secret achievement — you’ll have to look back through the history of Machinima to find this hidden gem.
You can read more at Xbox