Song Of Swords Action RPG Coming Soon To Windows Phone 8 This ChristmasNovember 9, 2013 No Comments
Coming soon to the Windows Phone is the epic tale of “Song Of Swords”, an exciting new indie game that was once an exclusive title to BlackBerry but will soon be released for all this Winter. The game has been nominated as “Indie Game of the Year 2013″ a (Nomination in the NASSCOM) and is sure to be a favorite on Windows Phone because of its ”never-seen-before design, and unique drag-and-drop gameplay”. Check out a trailer for the adventure below:
Songs Of Swords houses never-seen-before design, with an unique drag-and-drop gameplay. Follow our heroes on their quest to save the realm with 24 epic levels. LEVEL-UP your heroes, find new ARMORS, WEAPONS, and unlock devastating SUPER POWERS.
– Features –
- Languages: English, French and Bahasa
- Easily command your heroes via simple touch commands.
- Customize your heroes via 20 unique skills
- Use your super powers wisely – launch comets on your enemies, stun them with poison clouds, unleash the mighty Thor lightning and turn them to dust…. And much more. !
- Over 50 unique items to collect and equip across a 20+ level campaign, with epic boss battles!
- Incredibly sharp animation and art design
This game is slated to hit all mobile platforms this Christmas! We will let you know more about the title once we receive more information! Stay TunedTags: beuvin, Blackberry, nautilus mobile, nicolas, song of swords, VimeoAbout, Apps, Featured, Games, News