Official AT&T Call International™ App Now Available For Windows Phone 8October 27, 2013 No Comments
Now available is the “Official AT&T Call International™ App” that allows you to make inexpensive international long distance calls from the U.S. with your Windows Phone, using your existing wireless service. There’s no monthly recurring charge, prepaid balance or commitment term required. Check it out below:
Low International Calling Rates
* Enjoy low international calling rates to more than 220 countries.¹
* Rates as low as 2¢ per min to Canada and 4¢ per min to wire lines in countries like China, Germany and the U.K.
* See all our great rates at www.callinternational.att.com.
AT&T Call International App Features
* No monthly recurring charges, hidden call fees or packages of minutes to purchase.
* No special codes or PINs needed to place a call.
* Convenient billing directly to your credit card.
* Online account management includes prior statements and near real-time call billing.
Using the AT&T Call International App
* Download the app and follow the simple instructions to set up your account.
* Then log in, dial the international number and the AT&T Call International app connects the call.
* The app will route your call over the wireless network to the AT&T Call International gateway, using a routing number that will appear on your screen. The gateway will complete the call to your dialed number.
* International long distance charges are billed to the credit card associated with your AT&T Call International account.
* For additional information, visit www.callinternational.att.com.
Source: Windows Phone Store