FlowDoku: New Fun + Free Game (Sudoku Re-imagined)October 23, 2013 No Comments
Here is a new fun and free game on the Windows Phone Store. FlowDoku is a re-imagined version of Sudoku.
- 200+ free puzzles spanning 5 difficulty levels, 4 puzzle sizes (from 6×6 to 12×12)
- Totally original puzzle mechanic, not another Sudoku clone!
- Quick and simple input (tap to set, or drag to paint).
- Clean, colorful graphics, gorgeous ambient soundtrack.
- Plays great on both tablets and smartphones.
- No numbers, number pads, typing or input modes.
- Leave the game any time, and resume later. Every move is saved.
- Light and dark themes to fit your environment and preference.
- Zoomable game board.
- Includes achievements and Gem awards.
Download for Free
FlowDoku is a puzzle of beautiful shapes, brilliantly arranged. Imagine Sudoku re-invented as a game of colorful shapes, where you use two simple rules and logic to uncover the linked groups of squares, triangles and diamonds. This brand-new, totally original puzzle will keep you endlessly entertained with its simplicity and challenge.
Input is a breeze on any size screen with just a few shapes to enter. FlowDoku doesn’t require any typing, so you can relax and focus on solving puzzles.Tags: FlowDokuGames