Samsung Updates ‘ChatON’ Messaging AppOctober 18, 2013 No Comments
Samsung has updated their popular messaging app ‘ChatON’ for Windows Phone devices recently.
ChatON v2.21 includes the following features:
- Improvement of Provisioning
- Samsung account and phone number verification in same level.
- Modification of flow enables to get a phone number verification after Samsung account sign In.
- Add mandatory clauses, selection of option clauses in Korean T&C.
- Delete ‘Interaction rank’.
- ChatON supports 1:1 chat and group chat. You can share various kinds of multimedia contents such as Anicon to express emotions, MS Office, animation message etc.
- You can enjoy ChatON on the web (http://www.chaton.com).
- Experience ChatON by connecting a smart phone, tablet and PC (Max 5 devices) by a Samsung account.
- You can start ChatON, the convenient and abundant communication service by phone verification or a Samsung account.
Free to Download
App Info: No.1 mobile messenger application in the US and France!
Create a global social community with over 100 million friends who have ChatON through a Samsung account.
You can chat with 70 million friends in ChatON being serviced in 237 countries in 63 langauges.
ChatON supports 9 kinds of different platforms including Android, iOS, and web.
ChatON is installed in the No.1 Samsung smart phones (Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Camera). Express yourself to friends or groups of friends and share your life with them using this global social communication service.
You can enjoy ChatON on smart phones, tablets, and PCs by signing in with a Samsung account.
ChatON is the best social communication service for you. Start now!