Microsoft Introduces ‘Upload Outreach Program’ – Chance to Win Xbox One and Free Year of Xbox GoldAugust 22, 2013 No Comments
Today, Microsoft via Major Nelson announced a new program called the ‘Upload Outreach Program’. The Xbox Team is really trying to hype up the sharing and upload feature on the Xbox One so they are looking for ambassadors if you will to get the hype train going.
We are excited to announce the Upload Outreach Program, an effort to attract creative minds from around the world to become a major part of the Upload experience. Selected users will receive a brand new Xbox One, a
1- year Xbox Live Gold membership and a selection of launch titles *, and will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with the Upload team to see their content show up within the Upload experience.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Create a 1 minute video about any Xbox 360 or Xbox One game you love
- Upload it to the web so we can see it (use Youtube, Vimeo, or any public website we can access)
- Send us the link to email@example.com by September 15, 2013 18:59 ET
IF YOU’RE SELECTED:
We’ll notify you by email and you will receive:
- An Xbox One
- A 1-year Xbox Live Gold subscription
- A selection of Xbox One Launch games*
- The opportunity to collaborate with the Upload team
Anyone jumping on this contest/program?
You can find more info here