Rumor: More Nokia Windows RT 8.1 Tablet Specs SurfaceAugust 15, 2013 1 Comment
We have already seen rumors of a Nokia Windows tablet swirling around the internet. It has really picked up steam lately and even produced a random ‘spec sheet’.
Now another rumor has surfaced thanks to the guys at Microsoft-News.
Nokia Windows RT 8.1 tablet.
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 800 processor at 2.15 hz
- It will sport a 10.1″ 1080p screen, 5 point multi-touch with wide viewing angles.
- In-built storage of 32 GB
- Detachable keyboard/stand which should be connected to the tablet to make it work just like Touch/Type covers for Surface.
- There is a battery in the keyboard for extra power.
- USB ports in the back
- Wireless N Cell compatible
- Micro HDMI & USB 3.0 port support
- Will also come in Cyan matte color
- Device manufactured by Compal
- revealed by Nokia in September
- launched in US with AT&T support
this is just a rumor as the source was just a ‘tipster’