Active Fitness: New Nokia Exclusive App (Activity Tracking)August 6, 2013 No Comments
Here is yet another new Windows Phone 8 app exclusive to Nokia devices. Active Fitness tracks tons of activities while making it fun as you can connect with friends, compete and even includes a leaderboard. The app also includes the ability to make friends by simply using NFC to bump phones.
- Activity tracking, long battery life while tracking.
- Share your runs and activities with your buddies, family and friends! Social network integration is fun.
- Compete with your friends and people around the world with leaderboards for every activity and sport.
- Works without connection and completely offline. Take it to that trip with you!
- Beautiful user interface by the same team that designed Winter Ski & Ride app, Microsoft Award for the Best app of the Week, featured in WP Central and Microsoft Windows Phone Blog.
- Training plans: stay organized and motivated while Active Fitness automatically tracks your progress
- Speech and voice support: keep tracking of your runs while you run
- NFC support, supports Tap-to-Friend, touch two Windows Phones to make friends with this app.
Active Fitness is a fitness, health and activities tracking app and social network of more than 50,000+ users. Great for running, walking, cycling, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, urban sports, such as skateboarding, scooter, watersports, kayaking, rafting and hundreds of other activities. Active Fitness motivates you by providing ways for sharing your activities with your buddies and friends. Active Fitness has leaderboards for any sports and activities and includes professionally designed training plans. Enjoy and stay fit! Exclusive to Nokia, available exclusively on Nokia Windows Phone.