‘Track My Life’ Updated With New FeaturesAugust 5, 2013 No Comments
Track My Life, the app made for folks always on the go has now been updated to add plenty of features.
- See exactly where you have been on any given day and add stories to your trajectory
- Track My Life now processes your phone’s images
- See information based on the map’s zoom level
- Share easily on Facebook and/or Twitter
- location services & GPS: Obviously required for determining your location (GPS)
- data services: Required to show the bing map and for the optional share on Facebook feature. WE DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO OUR SERVERS IN ANY WAY
- device id: Required in order to show device information e.g. device name when you submit bugs
- phonedialer: Enables you to call our support from within the app
Find out where you spend your life!
How much time do I spend at Work? How long do I stay there in the end? Where do I spend most of my time?
Track my Life answers these and many more questions for you.
100% AUTOMATICALLY. By running in the background mode of your phone.
By embracing state of the art features of your phone, it doesn’t even have an effect on the energy consumption of your phone because GPS is not activated in background.