Simple 8 Step Hack To Download Halo: Spartan Assault On Any U.S. NetworkJuly 21, 2013 No Comments
This method I did earlier on my AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 device and it worked without a hitch. If you want early access to Halo on any US carrier outside of the dreadful Verizon 30 day exclusive (given, your device meets minimum requirements) Go below and follow these instructions. The worst that can happen in any event, is that you have to contact MS to get your money back. (WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY RESULT IN YOU PLAYING AN EXTREMLY COOL GAME FOR AN EXTREMELY LONG DURATION OF TIME.
- Step 1: Go to the Windows Phone Store On your PC HERE for Halo: Spartan Assault
- Step 2: Purchase the Game for Your Device for $6.99
- Step 2: Turn Off Device and Remove SIM Card
- Step 3: Turn Phone on and establish a connection to WIFI
- Step 4: Go To Windows Phone Store and hit Reinstall.(You May Have To Go To Purchase History and hit Reinstall)
- Step 5: Go to “Games” on Windows Phone and verify start of download of Halo Spartan Assault. **If you do not see download beginning, go back to site and hit Reinstall a few times until you do.
- Step 6: Complete Installation
- Step 7: Turn Off Device, and input SIM.
- Step 8: Turn device back on, go to games select Halo, and enjoy!
This method worked for me and I am personally playing it as we speak! BUT, if by any chance you did not get the game to even show up to download on your device, you need to contact Microsoft for a full refund of your purchase of the game. And as always, WP7Connect does not take responsibility for anything going wrong and yada-yada-yada,..you know the rest.. User beware…MBGW