Halo: Spartan Assault Now Available on Windows Phone and Windows 8/RTJuly 18, 2013 No Comments
Halo: Spartan Assault is now available on the Windows Phone Store for Windows Phone 8 Verizon devices and is also available on the Windows Store for Windows 8 and RT machines. The game for Windows Phone is available only for Verizon Wireless customers exclusively until August 16.
- Epic campaign featuring 25 action packed levels with a brand new Halo story set just before the events of Halo 4.
- Command many of your favorite Halo weapons, vehicles, and armor abilities, and customize your Spartan to create the perfect Spartan warrior.
- Controls built for action and simplicity with virtual joysticks for touch and the added flexibility of keyboard and mouse control.
- Earn XP and unlock Emblems to enhance your Spartan Career in Halo 4.
- Complete weekly challenges for XP and compete against your friends in Leaderboards for ultimate bragging rights
The game is currently rolling out worldwide. Please try again in a bit if it isn’t working yet for you.
Free to Try - Buy for $6.99
Halo: Spartan Assault brings the excitement of Halo combat to touch-based devices for the very first time. Battle your way through 25 action-packed missions against the Covenant as you explore the origin of the Spartan Ops program and Halo 4′s Spartan Commander, Sarah Palmer.
Earn Xbox achievements, complete mission and weekly challenges, unlock new customizations for your Halo 4 career, and compete against your friends for the top scores in the leaderboards.
It’s time to join the assault, Spartan!
*Halo Spartan Assault requires users to sign into Xbox with a Microsoft account to play.