Skype WiFi Now Available on the Windows Store for Windows 8/RTJuly 17, 2013 No Comments
Skype WiFi is now available on the Windows Store for Windows 8 and Windows RT devices.
- Reduce your data roaming costs when you’re abroad
- Use Skype WiFi to connect to WiFi hotspots at hotels, airports, train stations, bars and restaurants – available at over 1 million hotspots worldwide
- Just one tap or click to connect – then browse the internet, check email, use Skype, check Facebook, update Twitter, upload photos, download music or ebooks
- Only pay for the time you’re connected – there are no limits on the amount of data you can upload or download
- Great low per-minute prices, wherever you’re connecting:
- With Skype WiFi, you can go online and pay by the minute. Before you connect, you’ll clearly see the price of the hotspot you’re connecting to
- Remember, you’ll only ever be charged for the minutes you’re connected, not the amount you download or upload
- You’re in control – each session lasts for a maximum of 30 minutes and you’ll be asked to reconnect if you wish to continue your session. You can tap or click Disconnect at any time
Get online at over 1 million WiFi hotspots around the world. Pay per minute with Skype Credit. The must-have app for trips abroad and international travelers.
It’s easy to get started:
- Download the free Skype WiFi app.
- Sign in with your Skype account.
- Make sure you have some Skype Credit in your account