7 Minute Workout: Free Workout App for Windows PhoneJuly 12, 2013 No Comments
Summer is already here but it isn’t too late to start working out. Here we have a health app free on the Windows Phone Store called ’7 Minute Workout’. The app is available for all Windows Phone 8 devices.
NEW in 1.2:
- Hardcore mode
- Upgrade option to remove ads
- Share and skip buttons
- Lots of performance improvements
- See these changes and more in the about section under settings
- Integrated timer, rest periods, and audio feedback so you can focus more on your workout and less on your phone
- Instructions and tips for how to complete each exercise—perfect for beginners looking to establish good form or more experiences users looking to enhance their technique
- Personalize your workout by adjusting the number of sets and durations of each exercise and rest periods
- Change the order of exercises in one of two intense workouts (standard or hardcore)
- Visibly stunning and beautifully designed for the Windows Phone interface with rich images and an easy-to-use interface
- Runs under your lock screen and can quickly be paused and resumed as needed if you are interrupted or need extra rest between exercises or sets.
- Includes references to the science that makes the 7 Minute Workout so effective
Download for free
App Info: Minute Workout is the premiere companion app for the popular 12-exercise workout that maximizes your results in minimum time. In as little as 7 minutes per day, you can be on your way to achieving your fitness goals! Researchers published the 7 Minute Workout in the American College of Sports Medicine’s Health and it has been featured in the New York Times and the Huffington Post as well as on Yahoo and LifeHacker.com.
Each set consists of 7 minutes of intense training requiring nothing but your own bodyweight and a chair—no expensive equipment needed! This makes the 7 Minute Workout perfect for almost anyone. It is recommended that you perform 3 sets to maximize results.Tags: 7 Minute WorkoutApps