MyFitnessPal Gets Huge Makeover – Adds TOns of New FeaturesJuly 1, 2013 1 Comment
Late last week, MyFitnessPal was updated (sadly updated only for Windows Phone 8 users) to include a huge makeover and add much needed features like.
- Live Tile enhancements (calories left, profile info, etc. )
- Social Feed
- Ability to comment
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS (Developers)
- Largest food database of any calorie counter – over 3,000,000 foods and growing daily
- Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
- Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, whichever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
- Diet with your friends – add friends and easily track and support each other’s progres
- Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, and recipe calculator, with full support for metric and English units.
- IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight
Free to Download
App Info: Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for Windows Phone 8. With the largest food database of any calorie counter (over 3,000,000 foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no better diet app – period.Tags: MyFitnessPalApps