iHeartRadio Reworked – Now Windows Phone 8 (Updated)July 1, 2013 No Comments
iHeartRadio is back on the Windows Phone Store for Windows Phone 8.
- Recommend stations. Find the soundtrack for studying, driving—even cleaning house.
- Sleep Timer. Doze off to your favorite station.
- Lock screen album art
- Bookmarking: Pin favorite stations to your Start screen.
- Universal search. Now you can search across the app.
THE BEST OF LIVE INTERNET RADIO
- Listen to more than 1,500 live radio stations from coast-to-coast including pop, country, hip-hop and R&B, rock, talk, news, sports, and more. Browse radio stations by music style and location, then hit the scan button to move from radio station to radio station within a format. Let our DJs know what songs are hot or not by giving them a thumbs up or thumbs down.
CREATE YOUR OWN STATIONS
- Simply pick a song or artist to create your own commercial-free Custom Station featuring free music from that artist and similar ones. Choose from our catalog of over 16 million songs and 400,000 artists. Use iHeartRadio’s exclusive Discovery Tuner to control how much variety you want in your music.
RECOMMENDATIONS PERFECT FOR YOU
- Let iHeartRadio recommend stations perfect for any activity, mood or situation. Whether you are at work, driving, studying, relaxing, going out or working out, the “Perfect For” feature helps you find music for the moment.
ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ALWAYS FREE
- Take your favorite radio stations and Windows Phone music wherever you go. Log in to iHeartRadio for free through email or Facebook to make iHeartRadio uniquely yours. Create, save, and share your internet radio stations from wherever you access iHeartRadio.
Free to Download
App Info: iHeartRadio offers free music in an all-in-one, free internet radio service that lets you stream your favorite live radio stations.
With the Windows Phone radio app, you can also create commercial-free Custom Stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music.
Thanks Heatbalst for the tip!!