Nokia Starts Trade-Up Program: Buy a New WP8 Phone & Get up to $300 Back on Old DeviceJune 28, 2013 1 Comment
Now we are talking!
Nokia has begun a trade-up program to entice folks locked up in contracts to upgrade to a new Nokia Windows Phone 8 device. You can trade in anything – Samsung Android devices, iPhones… even old Windows Phones. You can get up to $300 on a visa pre-paid card for newer high end devices and even your old Lumia 900 will get you almost $100 back.
How it works
- Enter your make, model and condition to determine a trade value
- Purchase a new Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8
- Complete your registration and print the prepaid shipping label
- Mail in your old phone with proof of purchase for your new phone
- Your Nokia Visa Prepaid Card will arrive by first class mail