New Walgreens App Now Available for Windows Phone 8 DevicesJune 27, 2013 1 Comment
Windows Phone 7 has had a Walgreens app for a long time but now a new Walgreens app is available just for Windows Phone 8 devices.
- Refill by Scan
- Store Locator
WINDOWS PHONE UNIQUE APP FEATURES
- Create app shortcuts on your device’s homescreen and easily access your favorite features with one tap
- Open the app or any specific app features by simply saying them when voice recognition is in use by tapping the “Home” button on your phone
BALANCE® REWARDS FEATURES
- Save, earn, redeem, in store and online
- Get exclusive pricing as a member
- Scan your mobile card at checkout to earn points and check your point status wherever you are
WINDOWS PHONE WALLET
- Balance Rewards members can connect their card to Windows Phone Wallet for quick access
- Refill by Scan – Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
- Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
- Refill Reminders – Sign up to get Rx Text Alerts to know when it’s time to refill your prescriptions
- QuickPrints – Choose pictures from your iPhone albums to print and pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour—no log-in or account required. Upload up to 100 photos at a time.
- Print from Facebook – Select photos from your Facebook albums to print and pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
- Store Locator – Search for stores quickly and narrow your results by using the store filters feature
The Walgreens Windows Phone 8 App featuring Refill by Scan and QuickPrints, makes your life easier. Refill prescriptions faster, print your mobile photos and pick-up in about an hour.