Microsoft Research Video Library Now Available on the WIndows StoreJune 26, 2013 1 Comment
Microsoft Research has published an app called ‘Microsoft Research Video Library’ on the Windows Store. The Windows 8 and Windows RT app lets you watch selected videos from their library.
- Browse or search the collections of videos
- Add videos to your watchlist
- Smooth Streaming technology ensures the video plays at the best quality possible at the available Internet connection speed
- View slides and transcripts in sync with the video
- Choose the playback speed you want: .5x, 1x, 1.5x, or 2x
- For videos with slides, you can choose to show or hide them
- For videos with a transcript, you can choose to show or hide the transcript, or show it as caption text
- Use Microsoft Translator to translate transcripts into a different language
Download It For Windows 8
The Microsoft Research Video Library app for Windows 8 enables you to watch selected videos from Microsoft Research. These videos comprise a unique set of lectures in the fields of science, computer science, education, and scholarly communication. The lectures present noteworthy — and often provocative — work by leading researchers, academics, and scientists. They also present seminal work by some of the foremost thinkers in their respective fields, such as Richard Feynman, whose Messenger Lectures are available exclusively in this app.