Disney’s “Where’s My Mickey” Coming to Windows Phone/Windows 8 June 20thJune 18, 2013 3 Comments
Disney is not letting up with the game releases on Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8! The latest game is a reiteration of the Where’s My Perry , Where’s My Water puzzle game franchise. In the new game you join Mickey “the mouse” himself on a brand new adventure! Check out the trailer and description below:
“Where’s My Mickey?” introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles!
- Original Episodes — Explore 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
- Brand New Weather Mechanics — Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
- A Whole New Look — A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey shorts!
- Collectibles and Bonus Levels — Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
- Featuring Mickey and Friends — Discover more hilarious episodes and new friends, beginning with Goofy!
- Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Where’s My Mickey? will be released on iOS, Android and Windows on June 20 and will cost $0.99 on phones, $1.99 on tablets and $4.99 on Windows tablets and PCs.
Check back soon for when its officially released!