Blink: Microsoft Research Publishes Huge UpdateJune 18, 2013 1 Comment
Microsoft Research has updated their Blink app with tons of new features!
- Camera settings – change camera settings such as scene mode, exposure, white balance and ISO in capture mode
- Animation – Quickly set the motion range for animation in addition to selecting the best shot after capture
- Sharing – Share the animations to BLINK.so.cl, Facebook, or Twitter
- In-app viewing – View the animations in the in-app history, wait for a moment and they start animating!
- Web gallery – From the in-app history, view your shared BLINKs in the web gallery
- Save another – Your BLINKs are always saved within the app. Come back and save another shot to camera roll or change the animation range via “edit” in the in-app history
Download the App Below for Free: Windows Phone 8
With BLINK for Windows Phone 8, you’ll never miss the best shot. BLINK captures a burst of images before you even press the shutter, and continues to capture pictures after you’ve taken your shot. It’s no problem if you press the shutter a few moments too early or too late. BLINK saves the series of images it captures from the shutter, and you can retrieve and use any of these shots from the photos hub by simply opening the image in BLINK!
With BLINK, a simple finger swipe lets you find the perfect shot now—or later. Advanced image stabilization technology from Microsoft Research removes camera shake and lets you focus on the important parts of the scene.
With BLINK at your side, never miss the perfect shot again!Tags: blink, Microsoft ResearchApps