DreamWorks Animation’s “Turbo” Racing League Mobile Game Now Available Free For Windows Phone 8May 16, 2013 1 Comment
Now available on the Windows Phone is DreamWorks Animation’s Turbo Racing League game! The game, which is inspired by DreamWorks Animation’s upcoming summer film Turbo about a snail who gains super-speed, is the first to feature a contest of its kind. ..One to feature over a million dollars in total cash prizes…Yes, you read correctly! Play a fictional game about a racing snail, win real world prizes! Check out the trailer below:
We’re Shelling Out $1,000,000 in Total Cash Prizes! Are You Fast Enough to Win? Our underground racing phenomenon is no longer a secret! Join the TURBO RACING LEAGUE and drive like you’re shell on wheels! Head down to the Garage where Tito will show you the ropes and help you trick-out your own sweet ride! Qualify for each weekly contest to race, drift, slide and jump your way to the winners circle in the $1,000,000 Shell-Out brought to you by Verizon! For 8 weeks, the 10 fastest racers will earn cash prizes from a pool of $500,000! 1st Place winners from each weekly race will win a trip to Los Angeles to compete for $500,000 in total cash prizes in the Live Grand Finale Race Event!
- • 9 Unique Race Tracks to Test Your Skills
- • Special Race Events: Time Trials, Limited Fuel, Slalom and Rival Races
- • Thousands of Performance & Design Combinations: Shell Upgrades, New Paint Jobs and Neon Glows
- • Ability to record your greatest race moments, watch on instant replay and share with your friends
- • Optional Facebook and Twitter posting to show off your pimped-out Shell and best scores
- • Leaderboards show how you rank amongst your friends and all the top players!
- • Qualify for the $1,000,000 Shell-Out Contest* by completing Daily Goals or using In-Game Tomato Currency * The $1,000,000 Shell-Out Contest brought to you by Verizon begins on May 16, 2013 and ends on July 17, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US ONLY.Void in AZ, IA, LA, ND and VT. Age restrictions and other eligibility requirements apply. For complete Competition eligibility requirements, rules, terms and conditions, please visit: www.turbomovie.com/shelloutrules.html DreamWorks Animation’s Turbo races into theatres July 17, 2013!
This is the first game by popular iOS and Android game developer PikPok to be published in the marketplace, so support the hec out of theses guys so that they can continue to release the amazing games..Download this game and get to earning prizes today!!..MBGW
Download For Free Below:
Source: Windows Phone Store