Zinio Now on the Windows Phone Store (Nokia Exclusive)May 10, 2013 1 Comment
The very popular Zinio service is now available on the Windows Phone Store as an exclusive Nokia app.
- FEATURED & NEW: Brides, Conde Nast Traveler, Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Fast Company, Inc., Gamer Informer, Forbes, The Week, Wine Spectator, Cigar Aficionado, Autoweek, MacLife
- BUSINESS & NEWS — Newsweek, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review, The Week, Smart Mone
- FOR MEN — GQ, Esquire, Details, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside, Men’s Health, Men’s Journal, Outside
- FASHION — W Magazine, Glamour, Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
- LIFESYTYLE — AFAR, Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast, Bon Appetit
- TECH — Wired, T3, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World, Layers, Edge
- SCIENCE — Popular Mechanics, National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science, Popular Science
- INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
- ART & PHOTO – Digital Photo Pro, Juxtapoz, Shutterbug, American Photo, Outdoor Photographer
Free to Download ( Windows Phone 8 )
From the best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more, connect with the stories that shape history and the magazines that matter to you.
Build your Reading List with the magazines you like from news, science, technology, entertainment, fashion and more, including The Economist, New Scientist, Esquire, Rolling Stone, Maxim, Juxtapoz, ESPN the Magazine, GQ, Vogue, Elle and countless others. Just getting started? Tell us what you like to read, and read free articles from our best magazines daily. You can download and read magazines and articles offline, and manage your archive of back issues.