You Can Now Unlock Your Nokia Lumia 920 from AT&TMay 10, 2013 3 Comments
With AT&T’s 6 months of Lumia 920 exclusivity over, AT&T is now unlocking devices. You can finally switch carriers or vacation overseas with your favorite Windows Phone. The guys over at wpcentral tested this out via AT&T online chat.
Check below to see how easy it was.
General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking All AT&T Mobile Devices
AT&T will unlock an AT&T Mobile Device under the following circumstances:
- The AT&T Mobile Device was designed for use on AT&T’s network.
The person requesting the unlock must be:The AT&T Mobile Device was designed for use on AT&T’s network.
- a current AT&T customer or
- a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account.
- a non-AT&T customer with an AT&T Device
- The AT&T Mobile Device has not been reported lost or stolen
Unlocking your phone? Let us know how it went…
Tags: Lumia 920, UnlockNews