Refocus: Cool New App on Windows PhoneApril 30, 2013 1 Comment
Here is a pretty cool app that lets you take a picture and re-focus is after you take the image.
- Take refocusable images
- Refocus images manually or using tap to focus
- Share your favorite views on Facebook, Twitter or via E-Mail or Bluetooth
- Upload complete images to SkyDrive
- Open RFI-Files you find on the Web or receive via E-Mail
- View your images on a Live Tile
Free to Try – $0.99 to Buy ( Windows Phone 8 )
Refocus allows you to capture the full depth of a moment. Take a picture and change the point of focus at any time later.
Warning: Not all phones support manual focusing. Please use the trial version to check if it works on yours! Otherwise you can only use it to view images.